Dustin earned Private certificate in January and rewarded himself with the purchase of a "new to him" Cirrus SR22 Centennial Edition. New Goal - Instrument in his new Cirrus ASAP. Based in Morgantown, with no CSIP available, Dustin flew back and forth to KJYO for every Instrument lesson. It wasn't always easy, but dedication and determination prevailed and DPE, Jerry Knouff, awarded Dustin with his coveted Instrument certificate, with many kudos. Congratulations Dustin!!
7940 Airpark Rd. Gaithersburg, MD 20879 (800) 940-2359 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Congratulations to Dustin Petersen for earning his Instrument rating with OpenAir! August 10, 2016 - 10:24 pm
- Fuel spills into Potomac River near Reagan National AirportNovember 2, 2015 - 9:14 pm
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport confirms outageOctober 11, 2015 - 3:09 pm
- Flight delays persist as FAA resumes operationsAugust 15, 2015 - 3:13 pm
- Now Serving Reagan National AirportMay 21, 2015 - 9:23 pm